Our next learn to row course is now being planned.....register your interest below.
If you would like to try rowing for the first time, Stourport is a successful club with a long history, so you have found the right place to start!
We have excellent boathouse facilities and the best stretch of water in the region. Sessions usually run for approximately 2 hours and are held out of office working hours either during the week or at weekends.
During the 5 sessions you will be introduced to all the aspects of rowing.
Our coaching team endeavour to make your training both instructive, fun and engaging with the help and support of members of the club. Recreational boats will be used which are more stable and are designed to ensure that you learn the correct rowing technique.
The outcomes of the Learn to Row are:
• A working knowledge of the sport, both on the water and off
• An understanding of safe rowing procedures
• An understanding of the basic rowing technique
• The ability to row and or scull with others
• Knowledge of Stourport Boat Club
• Temporary membership of the Club and progression to a rowing squad, if desired
• A great time and lots of fun
PLEASE COMPLETE THE FORM BELOW TO REGISTER.
IF YOU ARE, OR REGISTERING FOR, A JUNIOR UNDER 18 PLEASE READ THIS PAGE AND COMPLETE THE JUNIOR REGISTRATION FORM